Will Boris Survive The Day?

He makes me think that even if I was to state a massive point that couldn't be denied, you would think it tiny because it is far away.
It would be tiny, in perspective. Until it comes closer and it becomes bigger, in perspective.

Sponsored Links
There is not THE science.

There is NO science to back up your feeling that something is wrong, that's the problem.

Even one of the inventors of the MRNA vaccines

It is the likes of this claim that gets peddled over and over again as if it is gospel and it just isn't.

"But the path to success was not direct. For many years after Malone’s experiments, which themselves had drawn on the work of other researchers, mRNA was seen as too unstable and expensive to be used as a drug or a vaccine. Dozens of academic labs and companies worked on the idea, struggling with finding the right formula of fats and nucleic acids — the building blocks of mRNA vaccines.

Today’s mRNA jabs have innovations that were invented years after Malone’s time in the lab, including chemically modified RNA and different types of fat bubble to ferry them into cells (see ‘Inside an mRNA COVID vaccine’). Still, Malone, who calls himself the “inventor of mRNA vaccines”, thinks his work hasn’t been given enough credit. “I’ve been written out of history,” he told Nature."

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02483-w

You also see (you may already know) that mRNA was discovered more than 60 years ago. Some on here suggest it was concocted 18 months ago and it is now some big human experiment.

"Malone’s experiments didn’t come out of the blue. As far back as 1978, scientists had used fatty membrane structures called liposomes to transport mRNA into mouse and human cells to induce protein expression. The liposomes packaged and protected the mRNA and then fused with cell membranes to deliver the genetic material into cells. These experiments themselves built on years of work with liposomes and with mRNA; both were discovered in the 1960s (see ‘The history of mRNA vaccines’)."

Sponsored Links
You also see (you may already know) that mRNA was discovered more than 60 years ago. Some on here suggest it was concocted 18 months ago and it is now some big human experiment.

Every man and dog is claiming various things about mRNA vaccines. Early accounts were a little different. The delivery part was the problem - getting them into the body effectively. As the Nature article say work came and went as various people tried it. The account I read put the breakthrough down to 2 europeans whose work was not noticed initially. One in particular. Eventually it was, several years after the event. Then it just needed a profitable application as all meds do. I have heard that the Pf vaccine comfortably beat all previous profit records easily. Said to be down to them concentrating on selling to richer countries. Reported on C4 Dispatches - true or false - pass. A couple of $ a dose was mentioned but the equipment costs etc would have to be added.

FB_IMG_1642284783577.jpg

The Friday drinks wine orders were mentioned today. Seems that was regular.

Bone on the box - Tory activists feel they 25year olds running Number 10 need to go and be replaced with older more responsible people.

I don't know if it has been said before - it must have been - but it is not the callousness of the party goers which is the important aspect.

It is the obvious fact that they thought the restrictions being imposed by themselves on everyone else were not necessary.
Post of the month (y)

Even one of the inventors of the MRNA vaccines has been banned from social media platforms

*******conspiracy nonsense alert*********

Malone most certainly did not invent the mRNA vaccine…he has no more claim than the tea boy.

the seminal work is credited to 2 people, a Hungarian and another - can’t be bothered to look em up.

Malone has no mRNA patents credited to him, nothing.

By the WHO, CDC, WEF or whoever - why are they all now using the same methods to control and divide their populations?
It is strange and worrying

only to a conspiracist

what same methods?
What is their motivation?

only to a conspiracist

what same methods?
What is their motivation?
Apparently basic infection control methods that've been in use for at least a century are now signs of a global conspiracy.

With the exception of smartphones and limiting air travel I don't think there's anything that's been done for Covid that didn't feature for Spanish Flu.

But this is off topic, could we all agree to take this to one of the more targeted conspiracy threads?

explain it to you because you will not accept anything other than the received narrative that you have been fed

narcissistic trait: conspiracists love to believe they have a special understanding that nobody else is clever enough to have.

Sponsored Links
Back