Will Boris Survive The Day?

The answer to Boris's problem seems to be dig up more parties. 14 so far so he can sack a number of civil servants. Some were leaving parties so have gone anyway. A report from a leave no paper trail lady though. It's a job that should be done by a judge with people under oath. There is no reason why that would have to be a costly long winded affair.

Main point for many is that a party is not the same as drinking with a few colleagues. Brilliantly clear photo posted. I'd say it's rather hard to say what was going on.

Actually one of the most upset groups are critical workers many of whom where isolating away from their families.

Sponsored Links
I've said it befre, no matter who comes into number ten, trust me they will be no different, ie in it for themselves.

Re partygate/facre/insults to the law abiding public - trust me and i was a bit surprised by the pics of labours leader holding a drink - there will be stories about labour and possibly the lib/dems but less likley as everyone sees them as a joke/puppets and will sell you out quicker than the tories/labour.

Boris made the rules and more than half of England followed the rules to letter/better and hundreds of thousands did not get to see their loved ones in care homes/hospitals, even in gardens and i have heard many calls to radio stations people crying and say "should have made more of an effort to seee ??? before they passed away.." and so on.

Ask yourselves this, why did the police not pull them up as you have police present at number 10, 24/7 and none of the officers there are new officers so have a lot of experience under their belts and shold have the guts to challenge and report or did some of the lower grade officers did report the parties and it was swept under the carpet??

Its a bit like someone speeding on a mottorway doing 73mph in a 70 zone bein zapped by a speed cam and you get a letter from them deamnding money/fine you send an email back saying "sorry, I did not look at my speedometer for a couple of minutes, therefore i was within the limit as the last time i looked i was doing 70mph,"

Its a bit like someone speeding on a mottorway doing 73mph in a 70 zone bein zapped by a speed cam and you get a letter from them deamnding money/fine you send an email back saying "sorry, I did not look at my speedometer for a couple of minutes, therefore i was within the limit as the last time i looked i was doing 70mph,"
It's not like that.

It is like you being pulled up and fined but the people who introduced the limit for safety reasons driving around at 120 mph and being ignored.

Sponsored Links
It is like you being pulled up and fined but the person who introduced the limit for safety reasons driving around at 120 mph and being ignored.

And when you ask how they get away with 120mph they say they know the answer, but they won't explain, because they claim you won't believe them anyway.

Just out of interest Denso: why is such an eminent virologist and epidemiologist as yourself on a forum like this one so frequently - and why have such a inspirational user name with a recognised thick tw@t for an avatar?

why is such an eminent virologist and epidemiologist as yourself on a forum like this one so frequently

You won't believe it but I'm just an interested bystander who would genuinely like to know the arguments against the vaccine.

Not one conspiracy theorist on here can, or refuses to give, a reason why they are so against it and what is driving things if it is a hoax.

The science is overwhelming.

why is such an eminent virologist and epidemiologist as yourself on a forum like this one so frequently - and why have such a inspirational user name with a recognised thick tw@t for an avatar?

Abuse isn't your style.

You won't believe it but I'm just an interested bystander who would genuinely like to know the arguments against the vaccine.
Not one conspiracy theorist on here can, or refuses to give, a reason why they are so against it and what is driving things if it is a hoax.
The science is overwhelming.
There is not THE science. There are varying views from other scientists which are not allowed.
Even one of the inventors of the MRNA vaccines has been banned from social media platforms.
I don't know if he is right or wrong - but then neither do you.

You keep forgetting that I am not against the vaccine, although it obviously cannot have been tested long term - that is the phrase used by everyone in the media for your delayed onset - nor do I disbelieve the disease.

I am just of the opinion that the disease has been over played and is being used to introduce authoritarian methods of control of the population - by useless partial lockdowns etc. - and now after all recently chanting "Build back better" for a time the world leaders are all demeaning, ridiculing and thinking of ways to punish the unvaccinated.

You ask why all the world leaders have employed the same methods to control the disease. Well, they haven't all but - exactly, it is as if they are being told what to do. By the WHO, CDC, WEF or whoever - why are they all now using the same methods to control and divide their populations?
It is strange and worrying.

Abuse isn't your style.
Then don't keep being rude to me.

It wasn't really abuse. I honestly find Dougal off-putting.

He makes me think that even if I was to state a massive point that couldn't be denied, you would think it tiny because it is far away.

Sponsored Links
Back