Hows Boris doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Yes, he does gas fitting work too. A plumber can be a gas fitter as much as a gas fitter can be a plumber. Didn't you know?

If you wanted a boiler fitted. Would you Google:
Gas Engineer
Boiler engineer
Plumber.

??? You can pick 2. Failure to answer confirms your a thick cowboy builder..

One pipe bender is much the same as another, gas, water, oil......its all the same :mrgreen:

It's all the same until it starts to kill people.
If the right skilled people are employed less likely that things like Grenfell fire would happen.

It's all the same until it starts to kill people.
If the right skilled people are employed less likely that things like Grenfell fire would happen.

Triggered RWR now sees value in being regulated. One day you will come to your senses, lets hope its before you ruin the future for your kids.

Triggered RWR now sees value in being regulated. One day you will come to your senses, lets hope its before you ruin the future for your kids.

I'm the one talking rules regulations and standards. Your the one who gets a plumber fitting his boiler.

Just as long as its cheap.

I'm the one talking regulations your the one who gets a plumber fitting his boiler.

Just as long as its cheap.

Your a typical RWR. After being proven wrong they dust themselves down and then argue against their original point and forgetting what had happened before.

Bimmy your really are suffering.

If you want to maintain regulations why did RWR like yourself vote Brexit?

Your a typical RWR. After being proven wrong they dust themselves down and then argue against their original point and forgetting what had happened before.

Bimmy your really are suffering.

If you want to maintain regulations why did RWR like yourself vote Brexit?

Because regulations are being abused because its cheaper to do so.

As a regulated Plumber and Gas engineer I see it happening. Massively in London. Your arguing the toss when you have not a clue what's going on in the construction industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back