Hows Boris doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says Sirclown, who wants to see the kids in the UK, CONSCRIPTED into the German contolled, eu army!:(

Your mates at Capita which your Tory government again used to contract out recruitment for the UK army has failed again.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...its-40-below-strength-as-recruitment-plummets

No if you are so worried why haven't you signed up to the UK army?

Typical RWR spouts rubbish.

If you have kids or nephews you just sold them down the river when we reduce regulations to get our trade deal with the US.

Sponsored Links
..and a plumber. He advertises as a plumber fitting bathrooms tiling etc. So he is a gas fitter a plumber and a tiler.

When he prices his boilers for customers does he show off his portfolio of tiled bathrooms?

This is his new tactic now that he's getting desperate...

Guilt

Facts. Does the US have lower worker and employee rights than the UK. Yes.

Look at US food standards and the worker environments.

Explain to me why would the US want to raise their standards to do a deal with us?

Sponsored Links
So people are breaking the law - and that is the fault of the EU or maybe its the fault of the Government that has cut budgets to the regulators and police who cannot actively enforce the law as much. Wait on thats what you want - small Government.

It is the fault of previous governments.

Own it. Dumbo.

Why would I own it. I voted out because of said government have Fncked up.

I
Why would I own it. I voted out because of said government have Fncked up.

So the UK government has messed up and you don't blame them but the EU.

The Police should arrest you for the crimes of your next door neighbour.

Facts. Does the US have lower worker and employee rights than the UK. Yes.

Look at US food standards and the worker environments.

Explain to me why would the US want to raise their standards to do a deal with us?

So are you saying to do a trade deal with the US the work conditions of US and UK workers have to be uniformed and in line with each other.?

Austerity cuts is this government. You truly are a stupid idiot and iwhy you really should not be near any gas appliance.

That's funny you say that.

When pricing a job this morning the customer asked if I was an economist. I thought it a bit strange..

But now it all makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back