Will You Take Up The Ofer Of 350 Pounds A Month??

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I think about this the more I worry that a lot of it will go belly up.
Having said that those with family/friends here will find the 350 per head useful.
bbc london news doesnt apply to freinds and family aparently listening to it 1833 on the program

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Dare say some will take the ***s

cram several into
The same room and generally abuse the situation :idea:

Dare say some will take the ***s

cram several into
The same room and generally abuse the situation :idea:

Sadly that and so much more and I fear young ladies being exploited.

In this thread, some idiot already made a jibe about "21 year old..." Incredible how some can make a joke out of any
situation.

This offer by our inept gov is ready to blow up and sad to say this but we will get what you have posted, other fincail abuse and worse still young ladies and children being exploited.

Hopefully the war is over soon and these people can return home as no one wants to stay in another country where they dont speak the language and left family behind. It will be a big task to rebuild their homes. I'm hoping one of Putin's cronies takes him out and everyone ie Russia/west the people living there learn from it that politicians see power as a game its the people that suffer.

Sponsored Links
Sadly that and so much more and I fear young ladies being exploited.

In this thread, some idiot already made a jibe about "21 year old..." Incredible how some can make a joke out of any
situation.

This offer by our inept gov is ready to blow up and sad to say this but we will get what you have posted, other fincail abuse and worse still young ladies and children being exploited.

Hopefully the war is over soon and these people can return home as no one wants to stay in another country where they dont speak the language and left family behind. It will be a big task to rebuild their homes. I'm hoping one of Putin's cronies takes him out and everyone ie Russia/west the people living there learn from it that politicians see power as a game its the people that suffer.

you say “some idiot “

Don’t be so harsh on yer self :idea:

21 year old ? I would have a higher age fresh hold tbh

And just because some one makes light of a situation does not mean that person does not take the subject seriously

as for refugees wat do you know any way

my sister has worked in refugee camps and seen more suffering and cruelty and inhumanity than you could ever know or dream of

so you go and sit in yer house with yer comfortable life insulated from reality

you fruit cake

Perhaps they could boot out the fake refugees living it up in hotels and give the Ukranians their rooms. Very easy to weed out the chancers. :idea:

Exactly.

How are we going to pay for taking in refugees? Are we going to kick out a fake refugee for every genuine Ukrainian? Are we going to seize control of a Russian gas pipeline? Are we going to plunder British bank accounts of Russian oligarchs?

We have grown so used to living off the state without thinking where the state's money comes from. that we cannot afford to help genuine refugees.

Thanks - kick i the teeth for those people then and no fair imo.
yes i fully agree but they need to pander to baying masses they seem to pander to and its "probably unfair" as locals looking after family will probably moan they are not entitled to the same help forgetting about the evil off death and war as a contributing factor??:sick:

normally i dont use such emotive and possibly over the top language but with the Tories especial pattel its exactly the game she seems to play??

Last edited:
Apparently some perfectly innocent Russian (or Russian-themed) things are being cancelled, the Meerkat TV adverts and the music of Tchaikovsky for instance. How ridiculous.

Your average Russian is completely innocent in all this. However, I'm not complaining about the people who are occupying the London houses of Russian oligarchs:

Russian oligarch says £50m mansion taken over by squatters is NOT his and is owned by his family | Daily Mail Online

There are said to be 80 million displaced persons in the world. In our own country, foreigners have displaced British people in our towns and cities for decades. But we are not allowed to talk about it!

There are said to be 80 million displaced persons in the world. In our own country, foreigners have displaced British people in our towns and cities for decades. But we are not allowed to talk about it!

Please talk, enlighten, etc and where are these people from?? Do they work?? Have they bought their own hone?
Please do tell.

yes i fully agree but they need to pander to baying masses they seem to pander to and its "probably unfair" as locals looking after family will probably moan they are not entitled to the same help forgetting about the evil off death and war as a contributing factor??:sick:

normally i dont use such emotive and possibly over the top language but with the Tories especial pattel its exactly the game she seems to play??

Re Patel, she is only doing what her bosses want and those that are outright supporters of the Tory party.

I prefer the tories more than labour because we have always worked, paid taxes and own more than one property all bought via hard work and skill. Labour is all for handouts and **** the taxpayers without using any lubes. The lib/lab/dems back to lbs don't known themselves what they are up to.

Re Patel, she is only doing what her bosses want and those that are outright supporters of the Tory party.

I prefer the tories more than labour because we have always worked, paid taxes and own more than one property all bought via hard work and skill. Labour is all for handouts and **** the taxpayers without using any lubes. The lib/lab/dems back to lbs don't known themselves what they are up to.
she is pretending to be passionate when she comes across as having no heart or made off steel no make that titanium no make that----- you get the idea i actually think she is quite evil rather than very cold-hearted she cannot portray genuine compassion as it sticks in her craw[throat];)

Germany sacked some conductor of some orchestra because he would not denounce Putin

hmmm wonder what the reason could possibly be for not denouncing Putin

he could agree with Putin :idea:

or may be he has family in Russia :idea:

may be he wants to go back to Russia and he is afraid of the consequences :idea:

stupid people , stupid Germans :idea:

she is pretending to be passionate when she comes across as having no heart or made off steel no make that titanium no make that----- you get the idea i actually think she is quite evil rather than very cold-hearted she cannot portray genuine compassion as it sticks in her craw[throat];)

I agree and in my personal experience the nastier bosses I'v met IRL were women and dare I say it, all vertically challenged.

However, lateral considerations are required and anyone in her job would have done the same as they are only doing what the bozo boss man wants.

The only credit I can give this woman is that she can't hide what she is doing, therefore the really nasty/dangerous ones are that have the ability to mask their actions and blame someone else for it.

She used to a head prefect I think. When she becomes angry there is often a smirk on her face and she spouts her lips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back