wind turbine in well known shed

...In Germany, of the 16,368 of theoretically maximum GWh that could have been produced in October 2007 (calculated by taking the 22GW of installed German wind turbine capacity x 31 days x 24 hours ), only 1,318 GWh were actually produced, an overall average output of 7 per cent; output in Germany was also, like the UK, at 8 per cent or below on 19 days...

Is there no end to the rip?

-0-

Sponsored Links
WDIK wrote:
oh did I mention FIT?

the feed in tarriff.

well what will happen is this...

for every unit you generate, you will be paid, even if you use it yourself.

Erm, I think you did.

Sponsored Links
well lets stop all this inncorrect mumbo jumbo...

there is good news,

during the latest ARGI agm ,(location which was a place kindly lent to us by a renewables training school, called, Ecoskies,) we invited them during the day to please give us, a presentation on the current state of renewables.

stop all the whinging and calculated pay back viability and listen.

this country, partially due to global positioning and our own ineptitude, we will produce too large a carbon foot print.

now, the goverment know this and due global commitments entered into.

If we dont meet the criteria by a certain date, this nation will be fined billions of pounds.

now with this fact in mind...
the goverment announces an innitiative to build new nuclear power stations.

sorry the first wont be on line for 10-15yrs.

now what? we get fined anyway.

there is a new innitiative being rolled out, off load the renewables onto the domestic home owners.

the scheme will operate like this,

there will a register of duly qualified installers, you will, when use one of these installers,will be entitled to large grant, dependant on what your installing, figures of £2,400 for solar for example.

then and this the corker...

all energy you produce, wil lbe metered.

dependant on the method and tarrif, this will earn you between 16-32p per unit

...there is a new innitiative being rolled out, off load the renewables onto the domestic home owners.

the scheme will operate like this...

is this an announcement made by a government department (that you can point us to, to read)?

or was it part of a presentation by a company in the renewable energy business?

If gas and electric prices continue to rise as they have over the past three years it will be an absolute bargain.
HTF is it going to replace my gas fired boiler, gas fire and gas hob?

I'll pay my gas bills thanks and f*** the green brigade :LOL:

MW

As far as i know, all the turbines on sale are foreign made(the last british manufacturer closed about 2 years ago) So you have the cost of transport from HK to consider with the apropriate carbon footprint, and according to a recent article i saw they are not very well made.

Sponsored Links
Back