Windows 10 and Office Professional 2007

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just bought a new computer with Windows 10. On my old computer I had installed Microsoft Office Professional 2007 ( with Vista), I still have the discs. I cannot seem to purchase any new software with Word, Excel, PP to include DB. I can only find Word, Excel, PP and Notebook. Is it possible for me to copy the DB I have on my old machine e.g. by USB, and install it onto the new Windows 10?

I also purchased Family Historian Version 4.1.3 and have the disc which is installed on my old computer. Here I have put lots of family history into records and again I wonder whether I can copy the whole thing and install it on the new computer. It has hundreds of records so the thought of rewriting it all gives me the vapours.

Any help would be very appreciated. Thank you.

Sponsored Links
I installed office ultimate on my new windows 10 machine with the discs but had to say (by phone) that I had uninstalled it from my vista machine. Which I had done.

Thank you ajstoneservices for your reply which set me thinking about the Family History disc which has the template. Now looking at the paper work the disc came with, (which I should have done originally) I can install the disc on another machine, providing it is used by me, once I have done that I can then copy and paste all the family history records I have inserted into the newly installed disc/template so it looks hopeful. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Sponsored Links
Thank you ricky101, both suggestions you made look very interesting and definitely worth trying. D day is the weekend so will keep my fingers crossed. Many thanks for your reply.

Thank you again ricky101, sounds better and better. Many thanks.

Back