windows media player

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi ive got a problem with my media player! it dosent open when i click on it or play any of my music anymore can anyone help

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
are you still getting sounds from your laptop pc?

go to you tube and play any video, i want to know if you have audio or not.

yeah its fully registered it was on my pc when i bought it new from the shop. am not even sure when it stopped working

looks like you or a program has managed to courpt your sytem, the 2 fixes i suggested would normaly of fixed your system

can i have the make and model of your laptop and if possible a link to the manual.

it looks like your going to have to back up your important files and reinstall windows, this is not what i want to guide you through on here unless you have another means of getting back on the internet (another laptop in the house)

i have on your behalf loooked into this and i am at a loss to what has happened, do you have the means to back up? as if we do reinstall windows your going to loose everything unless we can do a non destructive reinstall using the inbuilt features of your laptop - its up to you how you wish to proceed, and id be gratefull if anyone else reading this can offer some help before we go down the reinstall route.

Sponsored Links
Back