windows media player

am using a dell inspiron 545 minitower desktop pc running on windows 7 home premium 64-bit. sorry but not sure how to post the link you asked for? and ive never backed the pc up as dont know much about that either! am still learning with computers but i do have the windows 7 reinstallation disk that come with it. dont know if this could help i played some of my music through spotify on facebook about a month ago maybe just over but as far as can remember not tryed to use media player untill i posted the problem.

Sponsored Links
glad you at least got to play your music again, i think we will stay away from the reinstall, cant risk something going wrong and you not been able to get back online.

Sponsored Links
There is always the possibility that the factory image supplied to install Windows is incomplete or corrupt. As a for example, at work we bought four identical machines. One had constant niggling problems more or less from the off, and the other developed similar problems after about six months. I formatted the hard drive of the first one and installed Windows from a CD set. After installing SP1 and all the KB updates I put the machine back into service. So far (3 weeks) no problems reported, and the machine sems to be running faster. Next week I will be doing the second machine, and, as holidays come along, the other two as well. BTW, no "private" software is permitted, so it isn't rubbish which someone has installed which has caused the problem. It's all pointing back to the factroy image, which is now gone following the re-format.

Back