Winter flu bug!

Sponsored Links
Urgh, ditto. We've all been down with it in our house. Time for some well people please!

Sponsored Links
It's free to the self employed, asthma suffers, people with heart problems or people who ask their doctor.

Andy

Just tell your doctor that you need the flu jab as you have got lots of skips to fill and a wall to finish off. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Andy

The flu jab doesn't stop you getting it. The companies that develop it take an educated guess at the predominant flu virus strains likely to strike and create a cocktail of the top 6 or so which then go into the flu jab. Your body produces antibodies which can lessen the effects of any one of the strains of flu they use. But it won't stop you getting the flu. If your really unlucky, you might catch a strain which isn't included in the flu jab and be really ill. ;) ;)

That's what freddie mercury thought before he went to the docs. Just the sniffles, felt a bit run down next minute he's jammin with kenny Everett . :LOL:

Flu puts you in bed without the energy to posts a load of crap on a Forum.
Too right!

I have had flu twice in my life. The second time was last winter and the effects were not as severe as the first. I really thought i was gonna die the first time. :rolleyes:

However, i was bed ridden for a couple of days, shivering, convulsing, sweating, delirious, nauseous.

Some people have never had it. Others have never had it but claim to have had it every time their nose is blocked. :rolleyes:

However, i was bed ridden for a couple of days, shivering, convulsing, sweating, delirious, nauseous.

Once in my life like that, after 4th day SWMBO wanted me in hossie. Rode it out and never had it since.

Nasty thing is the Flu, not the cold some think is even worse.

Sponsored Links
Back