Wire Free Tv Aerial

He just wants the damned signal - all of it - from the socket on the other side of the room to the TV without running a cable so his old folks can watch TV simply.
I provided a solution. You have not. Strange you should argue with someone who has the solution in place for 15-20 years.

Sponsored Links
I provided a solution. You have not. Strange you should argue with someone who has the solution in place for 15-20 years.
Two facepalms in just five posts worth of a thread. That's some going. I take it reading isn't a strong skill for you.

Maybe go back and reread post #14 where I write about wireless video senders - old analogue ones and newer versions with HDMI. There's several paragraphs of it. Or do you need stuff putting up in lights with big signs pointing the way?

Two facepalms in just five posts worth of a thread. That's some going. I take it reading isn't a strong skill for you.

Maybe go back and reread post #14 where I write about wireless video senders - old analogue ones and newer versions with HDMI. There's several paragraphs of it. Or do you need stuff putting up in lights with big signs pointing the way?
You are a bit slow. The solution was given in post #9.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back