Not open for further replies.
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:41 pm

Last edited by JohnD on Sat May 12, 2012 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in

Errrrrrrr this one.

Stop playing silly buggars.

Sponsored Links
Here is the original

JohnD wrote:
the customer is not qualified to say what they want because they have not spent 40 years working on professional alarm

You are not qualified to give them what they want because you have not spent 40 years working on alarms.

There are lots of other factors you and the customer have not taken into account and they should not be permtted to have an alarm that can be bought for £200 or less.

Which just proves he is trying to cause an argument, as he dislikes another.Not for technical reasons, just personal.

Sponsored Links
I can't understand why you chose to complain about editing (not of an error as you untruthfully pretend) when you've just edited your own post. Would you care to explain?

No, I thought not.

JohnD, stop editing to clear your errors.

eh?

Last edited by AssociatedAlarm on Sat May 12, 2012 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total

So, are you saying you didn't edit your post after others commented?
We all saw the original.

I think you guys are missing out on a massively growing market - the rental market. Your alarm goes with you when you leave.

I think you guys are missing out on a massively growing market - the rental market. Your alarm goes with you when you leave.
Not sure about that.
Tenant buys alarm, pays for install. Then moves to new home and wants to take system with them. Would they be willing to pay for it removing and reinstalling? Very much doubt it.

Not at all.
Did I not say at the front of this.
2 quotes given. Tenants or owners.

It is a lucrative market, one picked up on ages ago. As I said with Our choice of equipment. Your not the first on this Joe but well spotted.

Tenant buys alarm, pays for install. Then moves to new home and wants to take system with them. Would they be willing to pay for it removing and reinstalling? Very much doubt it.

Sorry m8 done this a lot of times now.

Not sure about that.

They would a wireless alarm. Better than buying a new one wherever they go.

Not sure about that.

They would a wireless alarm. Better than buying a new one wherever they go.
In general, they wouldn't. Those that did would want silly cheap prices. Not worth the hassle.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back