Wiring a remote controlled ceiling fan

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,
New to this forum and I am in need of some help with wiring a remote controlled fan to my existing ceiling rose. At the moment I have a chandelier that I am replacing with this fan. I’ve got an earth , live and neutrals with 3 live insulated separately which I won’t be touching. Next the ceiling fan bracket has an earth wire and a connector block. The insurrections say that I should connect the mains supply wires to the connector block so all three neutral, live and earth connectors and then connect the supply wires from the remote receiver to the corresponding terminals on the block along with the earth wire from the fan.
as you can see there is an earth wire on the ceiling bracket, the fan and on the shaft. I’ve pictured them so you can see. I am confused as to how to wire all 3 earth wires with it all? I’ve uploaded the instructions and some photos of it all. Any help would be much appreciated please.
Thank you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    353.3 KB · Views: 107
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    355.8 KB · Views: 104
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 104
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 100
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 108
Sponsored Links
Does look a but of an odd set up, easiest way to link lots of wires together is using a Wago block you can buy a pack of eight from Toolstation for around a fiver.

ae235

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back