wiring diagram for pressure switch for worcester bosch 350

does anyone actually have an answer that will help me, i am sure that you seem unimpressed with the engineer that i got to help us, however the comments are not going to get my water pressure switch replaced and i did think that this forum would be kind enough to help a member of the public.

sorry feeling rather stressed with lack of ideas

thanks again

julie

Sponsored Links
Get the part off the numpty and call someone else.

There are only three contacts and ten minutes with a multimeter should be all that is needed.

I am sure if you look closely the circuit diagram will be etched onto the casing of the switch.

Then all you need to do is look a the diagram in the book ,which can be downloaded from WB.

As Dan says , just had a quick look myself although the diagram should be on the boiler somewhere.

Brown goes to common but the real headache would be where green/white would terminate , now should green go to NC or NO :?: certainly a trick one for you man. :D :D

Sponsored Links
Brown on common and the other two on the other two.

No water in boiler if it fires then the wires are the wrong way round. who needs a multimeter

does anyone actually have an answer that will help me, i am sure that you seem unimpressed with the engineer that i got to help us, however the comments are not going to get my water pressure switch replaced and i did think that this forum would be kind enough to help a member of the public.

sorry feeling rather stressed with lack of ideas

Julie, I think you are being rather rude, and I detect a certain " attitude". Generally a switch is a switch, and regardless of wiring colours, it should be straightforward to change.

As far as not receiving help is concerned, I pointed a means of finding a local guy with experience. Your fitter, if indeed there is one, is clearly not up to it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back