Worcester 350 diverter valve? HW off, but still it comes!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dear all,

two related questions for you:

1) Does a Worcester 350 combi boiler have a diverter valve (stupid question I know, but I can't find a spare part for it?! Is it called something else?)

2) When I switch the HW switch off on the front of the boiler, HW keeps coming from the taps! (everything was working fine a month or so aga, so I don't think it's wired up incorrectly etc, I think something is jammed not working).

Any ideas would be of great help.

Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
1. No it's called A pump!

2. Do you mean that your taps dont turn off??

1) is that because there's two seperate pumps on the 350 (one for HW and CH?) i.e. no diverter required (or am I just making things up again?)

2) No, sorry, I mean that if I flick the HW switch on the front of the boiler to off, but then turn the HW taps on, I still get HW coming from the taps.

Thanks for any further suggestions!

Yes two pumps no divertor!!

Unless some one has been "playing" with the electics, failure to isolate with the switch must be a faulty switch!!

Not really a problem unless the flow switch sticks!!

Sponsored Links
Many thanks Terrywookfit.

Nobody has been playing with the electrics, of that I'm sure.
However, could you tell me what a flow switch is (it's purpose etc) and what would happen if it were faulty?

Many thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back