Wiring Heatmiser Receiver

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
Am trying to replace the currently installed Honeywell BDR91 receiver with Heatmiser Slimline RF switch. But am confused with the wiring. In the BDR91 there are only 3 other points apart from the mains (A, B, C) but the Heatmiser has 8 (COM1 & 2, NC 1 & 2, NO1 & 2, LS, LR). Am not really sure where the black and white cable from A & B resp should go in the Heatmiser.

I have a Vaillant ecoTec Pure combi boiler for hot water and central heating. The BDR91 is configured with Honeywell CM927 wireless thermostat. However am replacing it with the full Heatmiser Wireless Thermostat & Receiver - Slimline-RF Kit V2.

Attached is the current BDR91 wiring and the circuit diagram of Heatmiser RF switch.

Honeywell BDR91 Receiver.jpg

Heatmiser RF Switch.png

Any advise please?
Thank you very much.

Sponsored Links
easy but you are fitting a dual channel programmer, you wont have any HW control, you have a combi so HW will still just come on when you open a tap

L to L
N to N
A to Com1
B to NO 1

No links anywhere

Thank you very much Ian.
Though, sorry to say but I don't quite follow when you say "you wont have any HW control" or "HW will still just come on when you open a tap". This is the existing behaviour, am I missing something obvious?
The CH will still work, right?

Thank you very much Ian.
Though, sorry to say but I don't quite follow when you say "you wont have any HW control" or "HW will still just come on when you open a tap". This is the existing behaviour, am I missing something obvious?
The CH will still work, right?
the new control is a dual channel controller for systems with stored HW (A HW cylinder) you dont have one so you will only be using the CH side of the controller, it will still have programmes and stuff available for HW but wont actually do anything

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back