Wisdom teeth

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
OMG this hurts, does anyone know how to make it stop hurting? the stuff i got isnt strong enough.

Cambece

Sponsored Links
69er said:
Tequila - bottle of!

When empty, if job not done... Get 'er indoors to wrap it fordefully around your mouthpiece, guaranteed to replace one pain with another.
:D

Sponsored Links
Clove oil. But don't get it on your tongue, lips or cheeks!

Softus said:
Clove oil. But don't get it on your tongue, lips or cheeks!
And make sure it's off your hands before taking a p*ss... :LOL:

No No No, wrap your head in brown paper soaked in vinegar and then a few layers of aluminium foil to keep the radio waves off

I got an absess on a wisdom tooth that decided to appear on Christmas day in 2003. Was quite inconvenient as all the bl**dy dentists were shut! Pain was on a different level. The only thing that would ease it was Nurofen Plus. They worked for around 4 hours.

I don't know if they're available over there but you could your native equivalent. They're Ibuprofen (200mg) and Codeine (12.8mg).
Good luck,
Gcol

Disclaimer......don't blame me if you die ;)

Native equivalent :?: from the bloody medicine man :LOL:

Nige F said:
Native equivalent :?: from the b****y medicine man :LOL:

Yeah, swap bottle for tommyhawk, that'll take the pain away - for good 'nall... Have a nice tooth day !!
:D :D

gcol said:
I got an absess on a wisdom tooth that decided to appear on Christmas day in 2003. Was quite inconvenient as all the bl**dy dentists were shut! Pain was on a different level. The only thing that would ease it was Nurofen Plus. They worked for around 4 hours.

I don't know if they're available over there but you could your native equivalent. They're Ibuprofen (200mg) and Codeine (12.8mg).
Good luck,
Gcol

Disclaimer......don't blame me if you die ;)

sounds a bit spooky or even a miracle :eek: an absess visited you on christmas day :eek: all the dentists were shut :eek: you say the pain was on a different level :eek: and there was three things that would ease it, Nurofen,Ibuprofen and codeine :eek:

Oooooooo now you made me feel weird. :confused:

Joking aside though, it's not a happy memory. If I still had my shotgum I might have used it.
Now if I'd still had it when I had Pnemonia, I would have definitly used it! That is NOT pleasant. I remember I was off work with it when the twin towers got wiped out....another bad memory. On the plus side I did lose about 3/4 of a stone (and no, I don't mean a testicle).
Gcol

Sponsored Links
Back