Woken by TV advert

S

sparky40

During another night on my faithful sofa last night, I was awoken by the ODPM?'s television advert...
Anyone else seen it ?
"Thinking about doing electrical work in your home ? think again ! "

If only !!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
sparky40 said:
During another night on my faithful sofa last night, I was awoken by the ODPM?'s television advert...
Why? is it louder than all the others? :rolleyes:

Yes , the loft one ! Wondered if it was being shown throughout the days, or only in the middle of the night along with all the other safety ad's !!!! :confused:

Maybe the 2 way wiring in my front room caused my hearing aid to mal-function and blast the volume up at that particular moment in time !

Sponsored Links
Some TV have a auto volume feature, it will set the advert sound level to the same level as the programme. Have a look if you have this set up

The hearing aid can sometimes be helped by the audiologist by adjusting the loud discomfort level, the hearing aids do pick up the tv advert louder which doesn't effect people with normal hearing

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back