Worcester 12 Senior Diverter Valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a problem in a house I own and rent out.

The Corgi engineer has suggested that as the above valve is unavailable I should just replace the whole bolier. Not something i can afford to do nor really want if I can replace the valve easily.

Could anybody guide me to any suppliers out there who are likely to have it in stock as while the bolier is about 16-17 years old there are always spares available, its just needing help to find them.

Thank you

Sponsored Links
You might get the part directly from Worcester but first try your local Parts Centre.

I suggest your CORGI would like a nice big boiler install job rather than a cheap repair!

I find it very difficult to immagine that someone who can afford to buy a spare house to let out presumably worth at least £100,000 really cannot "afford" just £1600 to update a seriously old boiler.

Tony

Agile thanks for the reply appreciate it and another source suggested the Worcester parts centre as well and have acquired a valve for £80.

As for the rest well the house was lived in for 10 years before a job move required me to move to another part of the country so idea that rolling in cash with spare 100k is nice but very far from the truth. Would like to move back there eventually or most likely to give me a pension top up.

No objections to replacing something when required but when not then its just a waste.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back