WORCESTER 24CDI LOW PRESSURE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Worcester 24cdi the pressure gage is at the lowest point and doesn't seem to move.

Only realised this cause I am trying to leak my radiators as some aren't getting warm but no water was coming out.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Thanks that did help but turns out the key is missing had a plumber round and he said you cant do it without the key!!! bit stuck as they don't make them anymore from what I have heard.

Sponsored Links
Thanks that did help but turns out the key is missing had a plumber round and he said you cant do it without the key!!! bit stuck as they don't make them anymore from what I have heard.

ask around at proper plumbers merchants, they still do them

...they don't make them anymore from what I have heard.
I've always been curious, but have rarely asked - when people write "from what I have heard", where are you hearing these things from? :confused:

This is of slightly more than academic interest, because The Things That Get Heard are invariably the very opposite of facts.

Perhaps I've been stupid, what with sticking to reality and facts and objectivity. Maybe I could get involved, but someone would have to clarify the rules for me.

For example, do I actually have to hear a minimum number of words in order to claim that I've heard something? For example, if someone says "Bush.... bla bla bla ...... Obama", can I claim that George W. Bush murdering Barack Obama is 'from what I've heard'?

Prehaps I worded that incorrectly before but as you are curious about my source!!! it was the plumber that I called round who said they didn't make them anymore...???? but thank you!

Oh and he charged me a fortune for that information whilst trying to sell me a new gloworm combi boiler.

I have since spoke to Worcester who gave me details of a spares company...

It always surprises me how many people can have no knowledge about the things they use daily!

Many people dont even know where the spare wheel on their car is located or where the jack is!

Obviously Tom's boiler has not been serviced otherwise the issue of the filling key would have arisen before.

I have an emergency work around for that situation but I dont divulge it as its a little known trade secret.

Tony

It always surprises me how many people can have no knowledge about the things they use daily!
Isn't that one of the definitions of insanity - being surprised at the mundanly predictable?

I have since repressured the system but the pressure drops slow down. Checked for leaks nothing! anyone any ideas?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back