worcester 24cdi problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi can anyone offer advice to my boiler issues i was told that the pcb board needs replaced?firstly my boiler red radiator light flashes evey second slowly when i turn it on from the mains electric i tried resetting the boiler but the reset button doesnt work any ideas,

Sponsored Links
hi thanks for the reply i read on another forum that you need to keep the reset button pushed in for up to 20 mins as the boiler can take a while to go through the reset cycle i havent tried this yet do you think its worth a go

Sponsored Links
Would be worth a try, but I've never heard of that. Can't do any harm. Your arm might ache after 20 mins though!

ye just tried it didnt work..... do you know if there is a manuel reset button apparently its behind the front cover somewere? if all else fails i'll replace the cpb board and start there, cheers

Zebra, unless you are a GSR I wouldn't start swapping parts in your boiler, the error you are seeing could be a couple of things and not necessarily the PCB. I wouldn't chuck expensive parts at it unless you can diagnose the problem and are qualified to do it.

hi can anyone offer advice to my boiler issues i was told that the pcb board needs replaced?firstly my boiler red radiator light flashes evey second slowly when i turn it on from the mains electric i tried resetting the boiler but the reset button doesnt work any ideas,

theres a common problem on cdi that could be a problem with other considerations before fitting a new PCB , but you need a RGI to sort it out not you I'm afraid

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back