Worcester bosch Combi's

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hola

I am needing a new bolier as mine as a bit old and broken and having a new bathroom fitted and will need the capacity to be able to power 7 radiators and a steam shower have been told a worchester bosh will do the job and they will install it for 1.5k does this sound reasonable or is it just another crappy boiler being made to sound the dogs???

cheers for any help in advance thanks!

Sponsored Links
wb's are very good boilers for that sort of money it may only be 24kw

Sponsored Links
gas4you said:
Put a Vaillant in ;)

Many of the Vaillants now have a PLASTIC outside on the combustion chamber!

Dont you ever look inside those you fit?

Tony

Dan the atmos looks a good bit of kit but why have they removed from sale the one that sprays the condensate out the flue. And how much off list price are they

Some installers had problems with them - nozzles occasionally blocked which led to the pumps burning out. I have a box of upgrades sitting in my office for the ones I fitted, but so far I've not needed them.

A little bird tells me they are coming back out later this year.

For discounts you'll need to talk to Jake or Curd - it depends on how many you plan to fit - but generally I think it is around 20% for the established trade, a bit more if you are fitting bulk. I know for a fact that they do not make a fortune off these boilers as the margins are thin - because everyone wants to fit cheap plastic filled cr@p at the moment.

Anyone in the London/Letchworth area is welcome to come and see an install - subject to enough notice.

Agile said:
gas4you said:
Put a Vaillant in ;)

Many of the Vaillants now have a PLASTIC outside on the combustion chamber!

Dont you ever look inside those you fit?

Tony

Ok Tony, apart from the plastic air tube what other part of the Vaillant combustion chamber is plastic?

I suppose as usual you won't answer me, you never normally do! How many new Vaillants have you been out to, considering they are now only just about coming out of warranty!

Most of the time I respect your posts, but sometimes you do go a bit silly :rolleyes:

really dont like the fact that you cant see if the case is making a seal on the rubber gasket. that was my first impression of it anyway.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back