Worcester drayton Thermostat pairing (threads amalgamated)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a question related to the issue above I’m hoping someone can help with!

I have the same boiler (greenstar 30si) and a Worcester wireless thermostat and receiver in the front panel of my boiler.

The thermostat is broken and I’m wanting to replace this with a Drayton digistat plus which is identical to my current Worcester stat.

Will different thermostats and receivers be able to communicate? Or should these be bought and fitted together?

Sponsored Links
I doubt it. They usually come as a pair, as they have to be "paired".

However, some of the big names make components for other manufacturers and therefore, Drayton may supply WB with rebranded kit.

A call to Drayton would be your best bet.

You will probably have to buy a complete new set up with an external receiver, if you do tell your installer that he/she has to disconnect the ribbon on the inbuilt receiver(no links required) or it wont work

Sponsored Links
you have 2 posts running on this I replied to your other post but better you stick with this post other than the one you hi-jacked, it is unlikely that you will be able to get a new thermostat that will pair with the in built receiver, most probably you will have to buy a new set up with external receiver, if you do tell your installer that they have to disconnect the ribbon on the in built receiver or your new set up wont work

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back