Worcester Greenstar 24i junior

Sponsored Links
Preston , deeply unpleasant town full (now city) of drug users an pramfaces an coloureds , lol as my old friend friend Morrissey called it

Sponsored Links
got told off last year for saying" coloured gentleman".he said "im not coloured , im black".

South..Tipperary..it`s a long way..yeah...yeah...Killenhall is where I am.

too far to help bamber am in the north outside belfast :LOL: :LOL:

What are you doing there Bripl, come down South `tis Beautiful & friendly.. ;)

been down south in clonmel worked in dublin for a while but with my raw london accent nothing can prepare you for the warm welcome us brits get in belfast :LOL: :LOL:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ChrisR wrote:
You need to get a contact onto the connector where the two green wires go in. There will be a voltage across them (probably Quote:
24vdc) when the switch is open (fan off) which will go to zero when the switch closes and shorts it out.
You need a variety of probe tips to do this sort of thing. If you look at the shell for the connector, you might see small hole for each wire, in the side. Otherwise you have to connect a thin piece of wire to your probe and poke it down where the wire goes in and hope you can make a contact. If you can get access to the other (solder) side of the board you can probe the relevant pin there.

An alternative is to just connect the two wires at the aps before you turn the boiler on. I don't know what this particular boiler would do but often they "object" knowing that the switch shouldn't be closed , and go to lockout straight away, but sometimes they don't do a check at all and the boiler works.
I carry an adjustable aps, which makes it easy..

This your interpretation of using a multimeter Chris???

Didn`t think you would reply you Gutless, whining Coward....

What's the matter with you fellah, you sick in the head?
I thought you'd probably have a stupid reply and there it is.
YES this IS a way of checking the APS with Multimeter. Piece of cake, anyone could do it. Except you.
I'd already done a reply in another thread before I saw this - wish I hadn't bothered.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back