Worcester Si25 control using Alexa?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, er indoors has gone and got an Alexa thingymabob, she liked it so Daugther ordered on for her attic room (for intercom use etc.) - then er indoors ordered another for in her sewing room (previously called the "main bedroom").

So now I'm tasked with getting some other things to be controled by voice commands.
Now we have a Worcester Si25 with a digital time on the front. TRV's on all rooms and no thermostat anywhere.

WHat options do I have for controlling the combi boiler?
As cheaply as possible, even just using a smart switch to close a contact to turn it on/off will do.

Bar getting a new boiler (which is on my mind for the coming future) suggestions please?

Sponsored Links
Do an internet search for Alexa/voice activated thermostat. Pricey though in some instances.

Boiler connections for a 'stat on a 25 Si...
Screenshot_20231123-214045_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Cheers, so will shorting LR to LS turn the boiler on?

This I can do with a smart relay instead of a thermostat?
We don't have a thermostat and if we did er indoors would turn it right down and glue it there :(

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back