Worcs Bosch junior 28i main water key

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
cannot push white key in to allow water top up!

can u i out some grease on it?

thanx for any replies..urgent!
pic shows it in but engineer pulled it out last time he called, he had a job pulling it out!!!

now i need to add water but key wont go fully in and dont want to break anything?

Attachments

• IMG_20221212_122211.jpg
    IMG_20221212_122211.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 20
Sponsored Links
Try a bit of vaseline on the rubber ,
silicone grease is best but most people wont have it

magic, i had sum silcon spray, worked a treat!!
i have another problem now, i had a burst pipe under floor boards and lost water, how do i refill it, have opened the small valve alongside the white key, water goes in but water guage went to 3 bar and only put in about a cupful?
is there a special way to refill system, i have undun a couple of rads to bleed and water cums out.
any help!..is Really appreciated as i have no heating at present!

Sponsored Links
cannot push white key in to allow water top up!

can u i out some grease on it?

thanx for any replies..urgent!
pic shows it in but engineer pulled it out last time he called, he had a job pulling it out!!!

now i need to add water but key wont go fully in and dont want to break anything?
last nite water came out of boiler, loads after i swtched off heating..found water on floor next morning, I had seen a drip when it was running onnthe nite, came from right side rear, above PRValve...a pipe is connected to this and leads outside...lookin at manual cud it be the plate to p!ate heat exchanger?...seemed ok when hot but when cool released tge water..Thank god the boilers installed in the cellar!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back