WORK IN BRIGHTON

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
thinking of doing one to brighton, anyone know what the work is like down there

Sponsored Links
nice friendly bars there,lots of admirers for guys in work/overalls there.

dont forget a handle bar tash

and the builders clevage goes down very well

:)

Allow yourself more time for each job as working with your back to the wall must be really awkward. :eek: :eek: and you prob have offers to hold your tool.

Sponsored Links
What about, watch your flue because they will be up it in a minute or two

And if you really want to "fit in" :eek: you need to learn every word of every verse of YMCA. :LOL: Plus, of course, the actions! :cool:

Pink Boiler suit and an red handbag for your kit :LOL: and you'll be laughing all the way to the bank :evil:

kier said:
nice friendly bars there,lots of admirers for guys in work/overalls there.

Or was that meant to say "gays in work/overalls" ?

Agile said:
Or was that meant to say "gays in work/overalls" ?
Like this?

installer2.gif

I am not gay and that nice boiler engineer's shirt is not really "overalls".

Last week I found that shirt again and with my new digi camera I should be able to make some new photos to match any requirement.

Tony

Agile said:
I am not gay...
Oh, sorry - I thought you equated all "guys" with "gays".

...and that nice boiler engineer's shirt is not really "overalls".
You said work/overalls - that picture is supposed to be of someone at "work".

...I should be able to make some new photos to match any requirement.
I'm daresay the sisters might provide you with a written specification of what they're looking for.

think ive got the jist of it lads, jus thought there might be potential down there due to abundece of private rentals, but hey one or two of you got very excited with the gay talk somert you wanna say like no one can see you in your wife high heels coz its dark in the back of the closet hahaha
with softus corgiman and agile posting the most advice on scoring with homo sexuals, gives a whole new meaning to manometer OOOOoooooo i say do i roll the nipple before putting the guage tube on :oops: :oops: :oops:

My cosuin moved down there, I have no idea why all the "gay people" move there, any idea why?

and yes SHE is bent as a ten bob note.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back