working the weekend

P

plstering

DSC00431.jpg

DSC00432.jpg

DSC00434.jpg

DSC00435.jpg

and before you say nout yes i droped the rad skimed it then put it backup
iv got two rooms too skim this is the first one i did today and im on the next room tomoz in and out in two days love my job ist coat it all tuesday night after work

Sponsored Links
as for above the door its got a wooden board soo will find out whats going too happen and over the window well say no more thats the custys thing think its going to be wood ofer the top

DSC00409.jpg

DSC00413.jpg

DSC00412.jpg

DSC00410.jpg

my day in essex and im back there soon too skim the next lid over artex :cry: :cry: all the backing coats was troweled up ready for skimming

Sponsored Links
You’re doing well M8 & I know your not shy in comming forward but what’s your point? A little subtle advertising, OK but you’re now going well beyond that! We’ve all got pics we could post here but your just pushing it a little too far me thinks. Good luck if you can get away with it, it's certainly a very subtle method of spamming! ;)

sorry ill astop with the pics then my bad just posting some pics i gess sorry

Christ now you’ve got everyone at it :rolleyes: looks good though; I'm even tempted to post some of mine :LOL: :LOL:

I personally love to see photos of other peoples work. What we all do is an art and there are lots of people who come on here to ask questions on how to do things and who to employ and what it should look like etc. I usually put my photos in my album but enjoy seeing that people have looked at my work and I cant see anything wrong with plstering putting up pics of his work and I admire how he chases it. Come on Rich stick em up and that goes for all you lads lets see what you can do ;) And you joe get them on ...

well said m8 thanks lol ill slow down with the pics but its hard too get work at the mo and i find my self all over the uk at the mo working
its not easy when iv got
laryngitis
and cant speak to no one lol
and its realy do my nut in but i must crack on and keep going
ill rest when im dead ill sleep when im dead as for now ill just keep going
spreading the pink stuff each day and posting pics lol sorry i had to get that one in there

lol,what you use for that lid plstering,a knife an fork! :eek:
roy i looked at your album and did you charge money for that dash,if so change your name to billy the kid cause your some cowboy m8 :eek:

DSC00442.jpg

drying nice
DSC00441.jpg

DSC00440.jpg

DSC00439.jpg

room two all skimed back tuesday night too mist coat the lot

Good weekends work there plstering :D

2 days drying time till mist coat! :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back