That was so much bloody work. Battling the balance between sun and rain. Fence panel removal in and out day after day. Dealing with random passers by (would have made for great people watching I'm sure - some ignore you, some turn their nose up, some want to chat and others don't see you until they're about to walk into you because they're staring at their phone)
But I'm pleased with it.
TO THE ROOOOOOOOOOF!
It's all on order bar the fascia. But that can be a laster minute addition.
OSB finally arrived (after a faff about chipboard not being an acceptable alternative) - worked through the top quality boards:
Then stripped the old deck - wasn't as bad as I thought after winter. But definitely happy I. Replacing the whole lot.
Then new deck, border, barrier, insulation and top deck.... Then I ran out of time for today.
If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below,
or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.
Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.
Please select a service and enter a location to continue...
Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local