Workshop

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm currently having a reasonably large extension built, so at the same time I thought i'd build a workshop, makes sense as there will already be bricks etc.. on site.
So managed to get hold of one of the brickies for a couple of days and made some reasonable progress, till we ran out of bricks.
No pics of the foundations unfortunately but it was dug out 10" then had 4" of hardcore and 6" of concrete ( os was it 6 of hardcore and 4 of concrete :LOL: ), with some mesh.

After the first day:

day1.jpg

and after the second day:

day2.jpg

Just ordered a load more bricks, so when the brickie is on site for the extension this week he can do a bit more of this on the side.

Got a UPVC door and window to put in cheap, just need to sort the roof, which i'm doing myself.

Sponsored Links
looks like a nice space, lets see pics of your extension too.

1 thing if you have run out of bricks then you dont have spare bricks :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back