Worktop join near sink

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm just about to cut out the sink on the worktop as in the pics below but i'm not sure if there will be enough room for the bolts to mitre the breakfast bar at 90degrees to the worktop once the sink is fitted.

Can anyone confirm if there will be enough room or if I need to have the worktop continue further down and the breakfast bar joins effectively at the front of the worktop rather than at the side?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
i would run the worktop through then allow the bar to come out,
BUT if im looking at your pic right this will give you a raw edge,defeating the exercise.
can you not bring the sink unit back anymore?maybe a 400 unit in?or make up a tray/hanging tea towel unit?
just to give you a safer amount on the joint.

I could flip the sink around so the drainer is under the cupboard that is just out of view but the cupboard is only 450mm above the worktop so i'm not sure if that is a decent enough height.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back