World Class U-Turns

Yes, all and sundry on here complained that kids should NOT be sent back to school before Sept, the N.U.T said the same and many teachers said the same.
Now all and sundry are complaining that kids are not being educated and missing out on school dinners.
There was some commie teacher on the radio earlier, whining that money was being given to private tutors whereas the money would serve better purpose being given to schools. Even Jeremy Vine had the sense to say to the daft mare 'but schools won't open, what's the point of giving them extra money'.

You chump. Their budgets have been cut and until they are back to levels before the Tories came into power then money would better be spent on the schools than Private Tutors - another scheme for Serco to make some money no doubt!

Whilst we are at it, the Government is funding the rail service , yet the operators who should bear the risk will still be able to turn a profit. Where is the incentive there?

Do you have kids?

Sponsored Links
You chump. Their budgets have been cut and until they are back to levels before the Tories came into power then money would better be spent on the schools than Private Tutors - another scheme for Serco to make some money no doubt!

Well private tutors is the only way state school kids are going to get educated at the moment, good old militants.
Private schools are of course open.
But hang on, are you saying that teachers under guidance from the N.U.T. are refusing to go back to work because of lack of funding, I thought it had something to do with Covid.

Whilst we are at it, the Government is funding the rail service , yet the operators who should bear the risk will still be able to turn a profit. Where is the incentive there?

There is no incentive, I'm not sure why you're throwing that in my direction, my views on public transport and utilities are probably not a million miles away from yours.

Do you have kids?

That's none of your business.

You are driving along a road. According to the map, it goes to a cliff near Beachy Head. There is nothing there.

You tell your passengers you are taking them to a shopping centre and restaurant and that they will all receive £100 for going there.

Your passengers look through the windows and look at the map and realise that what you told them was not true.

You insist on driving towards the cliff.

It becomes obvious to everybody that there is no shopping centre and no restaurant.

You refuse to stop and look at the map.

You are Boris Johnson.

galahad maintains he U turns,. You say he goes straight ahead.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.......@ the lwr contradictions.

You are driving following directions from your Satnav.

A few miles head of you a tree falls completely blocking the road.

What do you do when you get to the tree blocked road ?

A U turn maybe ?

Would you say your Satnav had been lying to you ?

If you are very lucky your Satnav may be made aware of the blocked road and advise you to change direction before you get onto the blocked road.

Very good Bernard

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Back