Would like to learn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am currently upgrading my house and many of the walls, if not all of them need skimming. I am wondering if there is anyone in or around elgin who would be willing to spend a few hours or 1/2 a day with me to teach me the basics of skimming.

I don't have a trade behind me so don't have much to offer in return apart, well apart from cash.

I hope someone out there can help me.

Cheers

Russ

Sponsored Links
Eerm, sorry Russ but you ain't going to learn skimming in a few hours or half a day. There can be many associated problems with your walls and if their not dealt with properly you'll be wasting your efforts.

I don't live far away from you Russell, (Lossiem'th). I work all around the area,,, Elgin, Burghead, Hopeman, Forres, Spey Bay, etc....... Do they not do any plastering courses at Moray College???? I wouldn't be able to spend time teaching you how to plaster, but i would certainly be willing to offer you free advice, on the best way forward with any concerns or questions you have with any of your walls/ceilings/plaster in general.

Roughcaster.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back