Would PR help UKIP

Sponsored Links
SNP means nothing to us in England yet suddenly, they are about to take over.. Suddenly Sturgeon is 'The most dangerous woman in Britain.'

:?:

I think this is a message put out by the main parties to dissuade people from voting for UKIP. They are sh*t scared of UKIP and will come up with all kinds of spin.

I can understand why the majority of Scots have no interest in Farage or UKIP, but what I cannot understand is why he received threats and was obliged to hide in a pub, to be rescued by the police. What on earth had the poor man done to deserve all that?

For a lot of Scots, the fact that Farage is English, is reason enough to gie him a battering. ;) ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
I can understand why the majority of Scots have no interest in Farage or UKIP, but what I cannot understand is why he received threats and was obliged to hide in a pub, to be rescued by the police. What on earth had the poor man done to deserve all that?

For a lot of Scots, the fact that Farage is English, is reason enough to gie him a battering. ;) ;)

Perhaps,or maybe they don't like being ruled by half- German families , like the Windsors and the Farages

Sponsored Links

Perhaps,or maybe they don't like being ruled by half- German families , like the Windsors and the Farages

Och I don't know so much. A lot of us Scots folk like our queen. ;) ;) (dare I say, the queen has more support in Scotland than south of our border? )

JBR Wrote

"Then again, the yobs in that pub who gave Nigel Farage so much grief probably haven't any clue what the Barnett Formula is!"

I think you are probably correct? given the row was between Farage and a group of local Students, or so the press alluded to when the reports.

Lucky he was not in some of the less well frequented by "Tourists" areas of either Edinburgh or lord forbid Glasgow?

As ever Mr F. had some words for the inevitable Media circus that turned up, Mr F called his adversaries a bunch of Fascists.

I never did bother to enquire further into this debacle or what occasioned the incident, I am curious as to where the Local Constabulary took Mr F? probably a Safe house that the Authorities have all set up for such incidents?

Sponsored Links
Back