Wrong site

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I made a statement that I visited your house some time between 1am and 2am last night, and your CCTV showed me arriving at 1:20 and leaving at 1:40, then my statement is true?

Arrange for your own survey of the noise readings if you think theyre lying about levels, times etc

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I made a statement that I visited your house some time between 1am and 2am last night, and your CCTV showed me arriving at 1:20 and leaving at 1:40, then my statement is true?
Actually, I read it as their supposed noise logs showed (IIRC three) readings from before they arrived and after they left. In other words, they are lying (at the very least) about the times that the readings were taken.

To the OP - it's a bit daft trying to remove your postings like that. People will remember what you wrote, and anything that's already quoted will remain to be read. It just makes you look a bit of a prat.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back