Wzm wiring fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I hve installed my pyronix wireless system and after installed my door contact i get this error message. Dont knw what i am doing wrong here any ideas please

Sponsored Links
Deleted and removed the door contact it lit blue and red led any idea ?

Sponsored Links
Is it communicating with the panel correctly when activated?

For the zone in question, what does it say in Engineer menu -> Diagnostics -> View inputs -> Wireless device status -> Signal strength -> Inputs? (Press the yes key during the countdown and activate the detector). What's the number? (1-3). After this, press yes then scroll to the detector, what's the number? (0-100)

Led status
Green -good signal strength
Red - poor signal strength
Blue - device active
Is magnet in correct position for the door contact ?

Relearn device next to control panel and check it works correctly,then if ok move to door.could be signal issue ?

Is it communicating with the panel correctly when activated?

For the zone in question, what does it say in Engineer menu -> Diagnostics -> View inputs -> Wireless device status -> Signal strength -> Inputs? (Press the yes key during the countdown and activate the detector). What's the number? (1-3). After this, press yes then scroll to the detector, what's the number? (0-100)

Communicate with the panel ok i selected as input final exit so when i arm the system and close the door its ok but when try to opens up it goes off the arm and gives me that error message

Led status
Green -good signal strength
Red - poor signal strength
Blue - device active
Is magnet in correct position for the door contact ?

Relearn device next to control panel and check it works correctly,then if ok move to door.could be signal issue ?

I relearn the contact next to the panel and 2 led lit without going off blue and red when wgen i fix it to door still i can see those 2 leds. After arming that will disappeared gives me that error message wiring fault...

When i remove the battery and put it back red and blue led lit without going off

What wireless device are you using ? The kits come with the mini contact ....you can't have a "wiring issue"
The universal contact has external inputs for a contact
Post picture of device

This is the kit i am currently installed plus i hve an shock contact back mini contact front. After installing mini contact i get that error message

Attachments

• GSM-Kit-1_(new_Keyfob).jpg
    GSM-Kit-1_(new_Keyfob).jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 75
I hve installed mini contact input as 08 which is final exit and chime yes and open normally door yes. Do i need to do anything else i meqn programe anywhere else ?

My sms is ok working i get messages do u thinks its an faulty mini contact ? When remove the battery and put it back no flashing just green and red led lit without flashing

oh really can u please walk me through how to set up this .. other sensors are working without any problem I have only issue the door contact

MC1 Mini-WE

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back