X Factor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I usually like this but it has just started and is the usual rehash of karaoke songs and karaoke performances!

sleep.gif

I suppose the 35p per vote cost per call will make the producers happy though! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I will force myself to watch it then. :LOL:

The humbleness and humility of all the acts is sickening though......."Im so grateful to you all for giving me the chance "............ yawn.

headshake.gif

Sponsored Links
I saw one of the acts.

I thought that they owned the stage, and absolutely nailed the song.

Its good when some big fat bird or bloke, or some talentless no-mark wins.

Mainly because we don't have to listen to them again after their first record.

If you remember that its not about talent or the singing, but its just about TV ratings and income from the votes and then some commercial promotion for a few weeks, then you will be fine.

My vote is on LAURA with RUTH second!

But I may be wrong and it might be RUTH followed by LAURA !

It pains me that the 16 y.o. may get more votes than he justifies just because he is 16 and the teenagers will vote for him for his age rather than his tallent ( which is good anyway ).

My real favourite is Sinetta though but she was not singing tonight!

Tony

PS did any say Karaoke? Shylene and Martha sing along to it but have to share just one mic as the TV mixer only has one mic input!

EDIT: Well Laura and Ruth both got through so others follow my judgement!

I wanna see Diana and Ruth in the final.

I hate the whole sob story thing - shouldn't be allowed. It's about the talent, or lack of, not about who's got the saddest story.

LOL, remember that big bird, . What the hell happened to her lol. She won, sung then disappeared.

I guess people only voted for her because they felt sorry for her.

If you remember that its not about talent or the singing, but its just about TV ratings and income from the votes and then some commercial promotion for a few weeks, then you will be fine.

hmmm, I would have agreed with you one time ^woody^ but Leona Lewis is a fly in that ointment! I'm no fan of the girl but she can definitely sing.

Sponsored Links
Back