X Factor

Watched it again today :oops: and those girl singers deserved to go. Anybody disagree?

I;m saving up to buy myself the X factor winners single for Xmas. What a treat. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Watched it again today :oops: and those girl singers deserved to go. Anybody disagree?

I;m saving up to buy myself the X factor winners single for Xmas. What a treat. :LOL:

Hold on a minute........ You watched it AGAIN? :eek:

Sponsored Links
Laura White ;)

The girl ROCKS. She can really sing and that stands out a mile when put to the test!

For once, it seems that others on here have the same good judgement as I do.

I was pleased to see that the 16 y.o. although good, was not selected to go forward.

Although not in the league of Leona Lewis, Laura is still very good!

Tony

For once, it seems that others on here have the same good judgement as I do.

You know, by and by I actually like you from your post, but every now and then you push my button. If you were in the bar and come out with a comment like that, id ask you to drop to your knees and thank the lord your still on your feet.

By the way, this post isnt meant with any aggression, tonge in cheek :evil:

:D ;)

What 16 year old did not get through on saturday then. :?:
Thought the guy whose wife died in child birth was sh#te

The amount of crying on it and the show will soon be sponsored by kleenex.
The peter kay parody was so spot on last night

What does everyone think of Rachel Hylton? All of the judges are acting like she's the best singer to ever walk the planet. I think she sounds awful. Her voice goes right through my head, it sounds like she's singing with a peg on her nose.

*Sorry, but I only watched it because ITV was already on when I switched the TV on and I couldn't find the remote. (Honest).

Although that Geraldine McQueen has done very well for such a big Irish girl !
Geraldine.gif

Who is she :?: :confused:

Is she the one that won Pop Idol a few yrs ago and Pete Waterman walked out in disgust. :?:

Sponsored Links
Back