X factor

Sponsored Links
No-one important.

They've probably got a website, or try google.

Journey South

But I think thier going back north ;)

I'll get me coat....

Bazdaa said:
Journey South

I'll get me coat....

They came third this year, the question was who came third last year. Whoever it was they didn't really want to be a star because like a majority of these people who take part, they see it as a get rich quick scheme, thinking they won't have to work hard. How wrong they were. They only real stayer has been Will Young, well done Will!

Sponsored Links
G4 ended second? And third, if memory serves, wasn't that that young bloke from Sharon's stable?

nstreet said:
Bazdaa said:
Journey South

I'll get me coat....

They came third this year, the question was who came third last year. Whoever it was they didn't really want to be a star because like a majority of these people who take part, they see it as a get rich quick scheme, thinking they won't have to work hard. How wrong they were. They only real stayer has been Will Young, well done Will!

Sorry I've already cast it to the back of my mind.

nstreet said:
......... They only real stayer has been Will Young, well done Will!

And Girls Aloud. And I always liked Darius, as he always seemed to have the willingness to work for it and stick at it to me.

Funnily enough, when getting the Christmas decorations down, I found a 2003 heat magazine in the box and it did serve as a reminder as to what a fickle mistress fame is these days.

!st. Simon........2nd Paddy.........3rd. Sharon

Sponsored Links
Back