Xbox-360 is here?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was in my local electronics emporium yesterday. Whilst there I saw a big sign saying "XBOX 360 is here!", so I wandered over to check it out.

But there was no XBOX 360 here, there or anywhere else in the shop. :confused: Seems a bit daft to have such a big sign for something you've never actually had in stock ever!

Also they have "buy now, pay later"... that's a bit trusting isn't it? And would you even remember to go back to the shop to pay for it later on? I might pretend I've forgotten my wallet and say "Oh, I'll pay later then!" :LOL:

Sponsored Links
AdamW said:
I was in my local electronics emporium yesterday. Whilst there I saw a big sign saying "XBOX 360 is here!", so I wandered over to check it out.

But there was no XBOX 360 here, there or anywhere else in the shop. :confused: Seems a bit daft to have such a big sign for something you've never actually had in stock ever!

Also they have "buy now, pay later"... that's a bit trusting isn't it? And would you even remember to go back to the shop to pay for it later on? I might pretend I've forgotten my wallet and say "Oh, I'll pay later then!" :LOL:

but if they don't have it in stock there won't be anything to pay for! its a good idea really, you buy something they don't have and don't pay for it later! everyones a winner well well! no-ones a loser, unless you go back and pay for it. :D

p.s do you think a fried egg sandwich should be toasted bread or just bread ? and hows about bacon ?

Richardp said:
p.s do you think a fried egg sandwich should be toasted bread or just bread ? and hows about bacon ?

toasted bread, grilled unsmoked bacon - well done, fried egg, brown sauce.

Sponsored Links
I agree, but I've recently gone off brown sauce - I'd now rather taste the bacon and eggs than the brown sauce. JMO

ok well the problem i've got with this is bread soak's up the egg yoke nicely which toast doesn't seem to do, no problems with toast and bacon tho.:cool:

Richardp said:
ok well the problem i've got with this is bread soak's up the egg yoke nicely which toast doesn't seem to do, no problems with toast and bacon tho.:cool:
Then toast one side, the outside. :cry:

empip said:
Richardp said:
Then toast one side, the outside. :cry:
your posts are so one sided :LOL: mods! this is offensive i'm off to china

Sponsored Links
Back