xfactor alternative

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
The Beatles, The Fab Four, really?

The most overrated Band, ever. All imho, of course.

Your joking of course. The Beatles are probably the most influential band of all time.
I dare bet that you think Timmy Mallet was the most underrated entertainer. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Overrated definitely, all the hype has worked well.

Influential, maybe.

Not a patch on The Stones or The Who.

Timmy Mallet, a very underrated comedian but still very influential.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion..even if you are wrong :D :D ... but to me they are the greatest band ever , I go to Liverpool every aug bank holiday weekend and there is a estimated 300k visitors from all over the world on that weekend alone... we cant all be wrong ;) ;)

Everybody is entitled to their opinion..even if you are wrong :D :D ... but to me they are the greatest band ever , I go to Liverpool every aug bank holiday weekend and there is a estimated 300k visitors from all over the world on that weekend alone... we cant all be wrong ;) ;)

300k visitors? There are millions of us that don't or won't, we can't all be wrong ;)

Yellow Submarine proves how dillusional their fans are/were :)

300k visitors? There are millions of us that don't or won't, we can't all be wrong ;)

While I agree the yellow submarine song is a pile of crap.. the good songs outweigh the bad ones..you stick to the sugarbabes :D :D

While I agree the yellow submarine song is a pile of crap.. the good songs outweigh the bad ones..you stick to the sugarbabes :D :D

Hey, you leave my 'babes' out of it, all 15 ex members.

Whilst I agree that the X factor is rubbish and that The Beatles were very influential, going on a pilgrimage to Liverpool every year sounds worse than watching the X Factor :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back