Favourite Beatles track

I saw this thread first thing this morning and have been trying to come up with my favourite and I can't - too many to choose from. Favourite this week is probably 'Norweigan Wood (This Bird has Flown)', or maybe 'In My Life' - because i've had 'Rubber Soul' on in the car. My 4yr old son's favourite is 'Drive My Car' - he finds the 'beep beep' bits hillarious!

Whilst I never doubted that there are some people who don't like the beatles - I am quite surprised to see quite how many on here don't! I would have thought those that do greatly outweigh those that don't but it seems to be closer to 50/50? Also, interesting to note that most of the songs mentioned on this thread aren't the more popular hits that made it to No.1!

Going to see Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club SHOW tomorrow night - can't wait. I wonder if the 'Fab Four' will make a personal appearance :?: :!: :?:

Sponsored Links
What a pillock that Freddie Garrity was! :LOL:

His poor band had to do the stupid legs bit or they would have been sacked.
I think that gimmic was the appeal of the group, they came across as not taking themselves too seriously and a bit of fun along with the tune.

Sponsored Links

I think that gimmic was the appeal of the group, they came across as not taking themselves too seriously and a bit of fun along with the tune.
Noone sang better than Peter Noone :idea:

Noone sang better than Peter Noone :idea:

And he and the Hermits are still packing the theartres and concert halls with their gigs. He's a very talented entertainer.

All this talk of the beatles reminds me - I must send that annual bunch of flowers to Mark Chapman at Attica

All this talk of the beatles reminds me - I must send that annual bunch of flowers to Mark Chapman at Attica

Poor bloke should be let out now on compassionate grounds as he has served his time.
I'm sure there is a Jack Ruby awaiting his release and it won't be before time! :D

no favourites but in the 60s She Loves You was played between each race at Belle Vue (Manchester) Stock Car racing, every month for several years.

I hope they paid the Flab Four their performing rites :idea: . Swingin` Safari is a much better tune for Stocks. ;)

havent watched speedway at Belle Vue since about 1964!! no mathematicians watching, i hope

Sponsored Links
Back