Favourite tune of the moment

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What single piece of music is top of your play list today?

Here's mine. It's a bit old, and I have no excuses...

Cardiacs - Is This The Life?

I've been on holiday this week, and I've wasted hours trying to track down more music by this band. I think it's (appropriately enough) the DIY quality of the music and the videos that I like...

Sponsored Links
Blancmange is a good one but my tune is I WANT YOU by the Beatles.It lasts for 2 hrs in my brain.

Sponsored Links
the one that goes da de de da da da da de de dum dum de da.

tom's diner..???. "as she stands there singing for money... da da de, da da da, da da de, da da da.. "?

current favourite is Taylor Swift - Love storey..

She's got a great voice and is no bad writer either! 19 years old and that talented.... how annoying! :)

At the other end of the AGE SCALE, I'm lovin Lionel Richie and Akon's new one... Just Go. Lionel ain't doing much wrong for a bloke who is coming up to 60! The hook up with Akon was inspired and just shows how Mr Richie knows how to update his music.

Here's a link below, couldn't get it on Youtube, they've started pulling a lot of music videos!

http://www.rockthedub.com/2009/03/video-lionel-richie-ft-akon-just-go.html

The young lad in the video is Diana Ross' son. Who the young lass is I have no idea.... God I wish my mother had been as famous as Diana Ross if that's the totty he gets!!!! ;)

Like thingy-wotsit, my choice is not exactly hot off the press, but this has been going round my head a few times in the past few weeks.

The Killers - Human

Nick cave and the Bad Seeds, Into My Arms. (About 1997)
Just love this song.

As for a melody or theme music, I find the theme from 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button' quite moving, but then I am a big soft sod (Censored of course!) :rolleyes:

Go to the site and click on 'Enter the Site' and just listen.

http://www.benjaminbutton.com/

Sponsored Links
Back