YALE alarm expert . . ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point was not mixing the two cables in the same trunk, but more that you can unplug the power supply and the comms.

Dependent on where you place the control unit you can protect against thise problems.. always in a protected zone and out of sight if possible. There are options to delay the control units sounder until after it has called out also.

Sponsored Links
My point was not mixing the two cables in the same trunk, but more that you can unplug the power supply and the comms.

Dependent on where you place the control unit you can protect against thise problems.. always in a protected zone and out of sight if possible. There are options to delay the control units sounder until after it has called out also.
And when done accidently?

If your stated aim is to advice DIY installation and use of Yale product, how much you charge to install or what you pay for the kit is irrelevant - but then you are trying to sell your services.

As for pricing of competitive and far superior Wireless products - compliant to EN50131 Grade 2. Google is your friend.

I only comment because people keep asking and challenging me. I cannot simply ignore insulting or derogatory comments.

However from now on I will ignore any anti Yale comments on this thread and advise any readers interested in learning how to use their Yale wirefree alarm to do the same.

I have obviously been reported to moderators hence their appearance in this thread.
The moderators took the view that they are happy for me to pass on my experience.
Now lets just leave it there or I will start joining other threads and start telling people how they are conned by professional installers who leave you with nothing but dummy boxes on your home if you stop paying your £300 a year monitoring fee. There's lots I could say about professional installs but I wont . This is a DIY website and that was the reason I joined it. This is a DIY thread.

And when done accidently?
You will get a call on your mobile they don't link to ARCs. If the power is disconnected then the control unit fault light comes on and it bleeps every 30 seconds.
They have all the features of normal control panels including sensor polling

Sponsored Links
I only comment because people keep asking and challenging me. I cannot simply ignore insulting or derogatory comments.

However from now on I will ignore any anti Yale comments on this thread and advise any readers interested in learning how to use their Yale wirefree alarm to do the same.

I have obviously been reported to moderators hence their appearance in this thread.
The moderators took the view that they are happy for me to pass on my experience.
Now lets just leave it there or I will start joining other threads and start telling people how they are conned by professional installers who leave you with nothing but dummy boxes on your home if you stop paying your £300 a year monitoring fee. There's lots I could say about professional installs but I wont . This is a DIY website and that was the reason I joined it. This is a DIY thread.

Oh dear, in earlier posts you mention libel and other heinious crimes against Yale.

Yet, it is clear you know next to sod all about approved/graded/etc systems and procedures. And now you say you will openly comment about companies and systems you are neither familiar with or qualified to comment on.

All you have posted is scare stories about victims and how you, as a company, provided them a solution, and not necessarily the correct one at that.

By the way what are NACOSS, SSAI and EN Systems??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back