Yale hsa 3000 system tempers can't disable?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have this system, previously installed at another house. Now trying to set up in our new house. The fob seems to be learned in to the siren box and arms and disarms the alarm. When trying to disarm the system tampers by pressing home and arm I just get a red flashing light on the fob but no confirmation Beep or flash from the siren. Does anyone have any ideas what I'm doing wrong please? Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Yes its a ****^*))(**&& ^^%%%% Yale......... if I was you I would throw it in the bin and get a Pyronix or Texecom have it install by a professional alarm company stay away from DIY systems and any company that is not NSI or SSAIB (now the biggest) for installation, and I'm talking here of some big sales companies that say they are accredited and NOT but they mean their monitoring station is.

there are several people who don't like low price, wireless, DIY alarms.

Have you got the instruction book?

Does your model have a control panel, or just a siren?

Sponsored Links
Hi Johnd
Yes I have the Instructions but can't find out the answer to the problem. It is siren based with keyfob just home, arm, disarm and panic buttons on it. I can't disable system tampers or enable learning mode from the fob as I should be able to.
Thanks!

You can empty the memory with the dip switches in the siren, and put it into learning mode as well (jumper 1). You have to do this to learn in the keyfob.

IMO it is best to set up the components on the table and learn them, and test it, before fixing them to the wall. You can use tape to depress the tamper springs. Although if the system worked correctly in your old home, it should not need to be re-learned just because you have moved it.

I have instructions here for the Yale 3200, which I expect you have got.

Note 4 on page 8 says that to disable tamper, you have to press and hold Home and Arm buttons simultaneously and hold them down until the siren beeps (about 5 seconds).

To put the siren into learn mode you press Panic and Home buttons buttons simultaneously and hold them down until the siren beeps (about 5 seconds).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back