Yale HSA3600 p code no longer works

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
Trying to isolate an entry point from system as door is being replaced. Can't access general settings menu as control unit returns " code is not correct" when entered. User code is fine, but panel seems to have forgot P-code? 0000 also doesn't work. Is there an override so things can be reset?
Many thanks
Neill

Sponsored Links
take the battery out of the door sensor and it will stop transmitting.

You can return the panel to factory settings if you consider it necessary.

Have you got the manual? It might be that you have forgotten the code. It's unlikely to have changed itself.

Hi John
Thanks for quick reply. I have instruction manual. The panels batteries were replaced recently. Since then no count down beeps from panel to remind you to disarm when you come through front door and P-code which I set when installed and have used for years now not recognised? Have removed batts from door sensor. If I reset panel does that mean all pir and contact sensors have to be re learned by panel?

I think everything is erased, back to factory settings, but it's years since I did one.

Sponsored Links
Ok, many thanks. Will wait for new door to be fitted and play in daylight...

you have mail. Look in your "inbox" (top right of this page)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back