Yay! New Blue Passport Is Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The EU arent hurting the UK

UK is hurting the UK

Brexers don't mind. Remember, two-thirds of them said they didn't care.

"More than 60 per cent of Brexit voters believe that “serious” damage to the UK economy would be a price worth paying to achieve Brexit, according to YouGov, with older voters particularly supportive of ensuring the UK leaves the EU, whatever the cost.

In total, 61 per cent of Leave voters told pollsters that they would accept “significant damage to the British economy” if it meant the UK leaving the EU, while 20 per cent said this would be too high a price."

http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ft.com%2Ffastft%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F08%2FBrexit-extremism-Leave-voters-01.png

https://www.ft.com/content/c45695ed-9c4f-3f6e-bae1-1e026c2ef191

"Older Leave voters are significantly more willing than their younger counterparts to see the country, themselves and their families economically compromised in order to achieve Brexit.

Whereas 46 per cent of 18-24-year-old Leave voters said significant damage to the economy is a price worth paying for Brexit, this figure increases with every subsequent age group to 71 per cent of Leave voters aged 65 and over."

Yep, it all fits.

Sponsored Links
Talking about damaging, it's IR35 week for me, could be about to join the masses of the unwashed. Boo!

You have zero understabding of the European parliament, council or commission.

You just call it a dominating dictatorship, because you do......zero proof or understanding

Yehh, whatever "turncoat",, and what the hell is, "understabding". :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
More like fat finger syndrome. I'm terrible when punching keys on a phone and I imagine Notchys discrepancies are similar too.
its the stupid touch screen on my Samsung tablet.

it keeps Barrington entertained though

Awww, any excuse from Snotty,, never heard of checking before you send, or edit?
have you learnt a bit how the single market works yet?

you might find it useful given that brexit is going to put up the cost of goods on imports and make a fair few export companies go bust or move to within the single market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back