What I dont like about the EU for the UK.

There have been comments regarding repeating the vote until the result is what was wanted. If I remember correctly, this is what M. Arrogant Sarkozy said about the Irish vote over the Lisbon Treaty. If those evil Labour swine had given the UK a vote as well, then (I am fairly certain) that also would have been NO! Had that been the case, would Sarkozy dared chuck his weight about? The French are still licking their wounds from Agincourt, back in the 15th century, and despise the fact that they were liberated by the English speaking world in 1944/45. Perhaps, in 1945, we should have done to Germany what Germany would have done to us had the war gone the other way. Official language - English. Government answerable to London. That way the current situation where an unholy alliance of Germany and France have created the Brussels Dictatorship could not have occurred, as GREAT Britain would have been the biggest player in Western Europe.

Sponsored Links
There have been comments regarding repeating the vote until the result is what was wanted. If I remember correctly, this is what M. Arrogant Sarkozy said about the Irish vote over the Lisbon Treaty. If those evil Labour swine had given the UK a vote as well, then (I am fairly certain) that also would have been NO! Had that been the case, would Sarkozy dared chuck his weight about? The French are still licking their wounds from Agincourt, back in the 15th century, and despise the fact that they were liberated by the English speaking world in 1944/45. Perhaps, in 1945, we should have done to Germany what Germany would have done to us had the war gone the other way. Official language - English. Government answerable to London. That way the current situation where an unholy alliance of Germany and France have created the Brussels Dictatorship could not have occurred, as GREAT Britain would have been the biggest player in Western Europe.

44/45?????? 39/45!!!!

You forgot the "Great War" 14/18 when we first liberated them...

Well this Eurozone crisis over whether Britain will pull out or not is hurting the economy more. While it is clear that Mr Cameron rejects the idea of a referendum, the anti-EU sentiment is gaining a lot of momentum. Expect more trouble ahead

Well this Eurozone crisis over whether Britain will pull out or not is hurting the economy more.

Would you care to explain exactly how it is hurting the economy?

It's a lovely line the pro EU gang like to wheel out, but after asking several times I've year to hear an actual explanation for it.

See, we are a net importer in the EU, I fail to see how our dilly dallying in EU matters makes any difference to the French selling us wine, the Germans selling us cars, and people buying our manufactured items and financial services.

I certainly don't look at a bottle of French wine on the shelf and think "well hold on, we might pull out of the EU, should I buy this wine?".

Sponsored Links
Would you care to explain exactly how it is hurting the economy?

It's a lovely line the pro EU gang like to wheel out, but after asking several times I've year to hear an actual explanation for it.

This is the same question I have been asking a rather arrogant individual on another forum. He insists that we receive more money from the EU than we pay in. Even when I pointed out this site to him:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8036097.stm#start (click the 'net contributions' button)

he still insisted that we receive more than we contribute.

All the spare money they earn here is sent back home. Have you noticed Poland is the only EU country without a financial problem?

eh?

Have you seen how they are living?

Yes very nicely !

A polish bathroom fitter here showed me picture's of his family and home back in poland.........he proceeded to tell me the modern apartments in polish cities are the same prices as here and he couldn't understand how they could be afforded.

I'm telling you thats not how it is, I'm not gonna show you a picture of a 30k a week house in notting hill and say thats how we all livin.

http://www.oecdbetterlifeindex.org/countries/poland/

http://www.oecdbetterlifeindex.org/countries/united-kingdom/

Back