Yes rely on the legal system.

Well in deference to the train situation I would have have done the same in both instances,

Kicked the "big man" about as well as the girls attackers.

Happy now you liberals?
I'm not referring to the train incident. I am curious about what you consider to be an appropriate time or situation to get into an affray for the common good. Your view on the train situation is quite clear; but does this post's subject matter warrant a more drastic response.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
but does this post's subject matter warrant a more drastic response.

Yes, stop playing with words and situations.

Each will have its own defining response required.

Would you kill someone holding a knife to your childs throat if you could?

Or are we going to play "I asked first " games all night?

Some of these incidents you read about now are ...........
I dont know what to say these animals that attacked this girl ........just wickedness/evil ...................................no punishment, no deterrent what message does this send out.

Personally I'd have been compelled to go to her aid.

So would everyone else but we don't go on about it.

but does this post's subject matter warrant a more drastic response.

Yes, stop playing with words and situations.

Each will have its own defining response required.
So what makes one response right in one case and yet entirely wrong in another? This isn't a play on words, but is a discussion about hypotheticals. Or can;t you hack it? :mrgreen:

The difference is I'm 6ft 3 and 17 stone and go to the gym nearly every day. I could have made a difference - what about you?

The difference is I'm 6ft 3 and 17 stone and go to the gym nearly every day. I could have made a difference - what about you?
I may or may not have been able to make a difference. But I'd have at least tried, like anyone else I guess.

I may or may not have been able to make a difference. But I'd have at least tried, like anyone else I guess.

Same as moi, but to hit a young lad over a ticket...................

And believe me I would have made a difference!

5'11" 15 stone, kickboxer gym only 3 times a week too busy for more visits

Sponsored Links
Back