Yet another Corgi question!

Pertit tell that to the person who trys to help the person being electrocuted. Bet kev has a funny wee picture of that happening.

Chris according to my kids i am an old fart aswell or worse :cry:

Secret of this job is remember that things are always changing and use your common sense , think of things logically and a good memory will always be an asset.
Corgi full of shi#e big boast just now is about getting HRP to not sell parts to public well mate went to 2 seperate ones last week. no number asked didn`t have his overalls on (of major gas company) and both sold him bits no questions asked.

Sponsored Links
It's easier to get the apprentice to test if the casualty is still plugged in to the National grid ;)

Why not report people working outside the law, that would stop it happening?

Firstly I have no idea who that person is, secondly I only have my friends report of what he did.

The plain fact is that only about 2% of RGIs actually ever report anyone. Those who work for the boiler manufacturers probably encounter unregistered installers every day of the week but would probably get the sack if they went round reporting those unregistered installers.

Apart from Ravenheat, none of the other manufacturers are at all concerned as long as they sell their boilers and they still support the warrantee regardless of who installed their boiler.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Why not report people working outside the law, that would stop it happening?
Why don't you report every car that you see breaking the speed limit?

That would stop it happening.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back